Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A little bit about me...

My customers have often asked me how I got my start in jewelry design, what my inspirations and influences are, and when I am going to do an interview so they can learn more about the designer behind Passementerie. Well, I am pleased to say I have finally given an in depth interview answering those exact questions!

The interview is posted over on Smashing Darling, which is a fabulous online market featuring up & coming independent designers! To read the interview please visit Smashing Darling's blog by clicking here.


Pictured above...The Douro Necklace, a work in progress.



Staring in 2009 I will be posting more frequently to my blog, and rather than just product and sale announcements I will be including information about my influences, design process and my every day life as a young jewelry designer!

1 comment:

A Blond And A Torch said...

I can't wait to see more!